Blowing 30th candles on your day is like celebrating the end of the month. Years just passed too quick and here comes 40, pretty exciting ahhhh! Life starts at 40, isn’t it? What about the big 5’O, what is it all about? This is considered to be the milestone in one’s life, but it doesn’t mean you have to feel old.; age is more of a state of mind!
Oh yeah! State of mind….joke!
Let me try…Here are the F…..(FUNNY) things ha ha ha ha… I bet you’re thinking the other meaning of “F”!!!
Here are some funny things that will certified you’re fifty and beyond:
– you got two candles that represent the number of your age. You know you’re getting old when the candles are more expensive than the cake.
– when some one greeted you with due respect and added “po” at the end of every sentence.. It’s either it shows on your face or this someone is very respectful of the seniors lol!
– when ask about age; you just say the end ” ty one,..ty..two”
– you’re still hot, it’s just that it comes in hot flashes
– you see the line of wisdom…meaning there’s nothing left to learn the hard way
– you can live without s*x but not without glasses
– no matter how little you eat, you can’t fit in size 10..it just keep growing…your thigh and hips..who cares about metabolism?
– you feel humps everywhere esp. in the middle and you curse the inventor of the low waist jeans
– at the end you quit holding your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room
– you can remember faces but not the names
– you keep coming to the room and keep forgetting why you’re there in the first place.
– you smile and nod but doesn’t get most of the stories, the good thing, your secret is safe because you’re friends can’t remember it either. Ha ha ha ha!
And here’s some funny quotes:
“Inside every older person is a younger person – wondering what the hell happened!”
Middle Age: Later than you think, and sooner than you expected.
Look at the bright side: ten years ago ,today you just turned forty!
Have a good day ladies!
You must be logged in to post a comment.